6 Berth Alpha Motorhome
- Manual Transmission
Alpha's 6 berth motorhome offers affordable comfort with three double beds or two doubles and two singles, plus a spacious interior providing a spacious environment for up to six adults or a larger family.
The popular layout of this RV, with two living and dining areas, extensive facilities and rear picture windows, offers all the ingredients for a special motorhome holiday in New Zealand's spectacular scenic highlights. And don't forget, 3 bicycles can be fitted on the bicycle rack provided for the Alpha 6 berth Campervan. Enjoy your New Zealand holiday even more - try some pedal power around some of our lovely country lanes.
Features of Alpha's 6 berth Motorhome
- Fuso Canter with 3.9 litre turbo diesel engine
- Power steering
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- Air conditioned driver's cab
- Access between driver's cab and rear cabin
- 3 double beds (upper 2.07 x 1.24 metres, behind cab 1.85 x 1.3 metres, rear 2.15 x 1.85 metres) or 2 single beds (1.85 x 0.75 metres)
- Shower and electric flush cassette toilet - 12 volt
- Electric and gas heating
- 4 burner gas stove with oven and grill
- Refrigerator with small freezer unit - 12 volt
- Pressurised hot and cold water
- Waste water tank
- Radio / CD player
- Flat LCD screen & DVD player
- Extensive storage inside & out
- Complete living equipment kit
DAY AND NIGHT LAYOUTS
Seatbelt guide for the 6 Berth Alpha Campervan:
• Seat belt fitted
• Lap belt fitted
A Child/Baby Seat can be fitted to the front passenger seat
or either belted seat at the rear of the living cabin.
Please note that this may differ in some models.